Upon confirmation of your orders, we will not be able to make any changes.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile and the governing law is the local law
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’
Welcome to www.Oryvo.com. The owner and operator of ORYVO.com is Sky Link LLC a limited liability company registered in the United Arab Emirates, under the license number 1802878 with company address in Sharjah Media City, Sharjah.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under copyright laws, and is the property of Oryvo.com. Copyright, Oryvo.com ALL RIGHT RESERVED. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, displayed transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Oryvo.com.
Limitation of liability
Oryvo.com shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Oryvo.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Oryvo.com provides accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event that an item listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Oryvo.com shall have the right, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is priced incorrectly, Oryvo.com may contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated or changed by Oryvo.com without notice.
Use of site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any part for which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
All prices are inclusive of VAT as per UAE law.
All prices are displayed in United Arab Emirates currency (AED).
Our Company reserves the right to cancel orders in the event selling prices which are lower than prices quoted are established by government regulations.
The price displayed on an individual product page, is the current price you are liable to pay to Oryvo.com, excluding shipping.
- Terms and condition to govern – These terms and conditions represent the final and complete agreement of the parties and no terms or conditions in anyway modifying or changing the provisions stated here in shall be binding upon Our Company unless made in writing and signed and approved by an officer or other authorized person at Our Company. No modification of any of these terms shall be modified by Our Company’s shipment of goods following receipt of Buyers purchase order, shipping request or similar forms containing printed terms and conditions additional to or in conflict with the terms herein. If any term, clause or provision is declared to held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such declaration or holding shall not affect the validity of any other term, clause or provision herein contained.
- Acceptance of orders- All orders are subject to written price verification by authorized Company personnel unless designated in writing to be firm for a specified period of time. Shipment of goods without written price verification does not constitute acceptance of the price contained in the order.
- Transportation – Our Company shall not be liable for any delays in transportation/delivery. Oryvo.com strive to deliver the products on time and respect the time frame given on the website
- Packing- Our Company will comply only with it is minimum packing standards for the method of transportation selected. We do not provide special packing.
- Payment terms- The discount applies only to the invoiced value of the material (not to taxes or freight charges). Our Company reserves the right to require advance payment for satisfactory security of the goods. If Buyer fails to make payment in accordance with terms of this agreement or any collateral agreement, Oryvo.com will cancel the order. Buyer is to remain liable for all unpaid accounts.
- Title loss and risk- Delivery to carrier shall constitute delivery to Buyer, and thereafter risk of loss or damage shall pass to Buyer. Any claim of Buyer relative to damage during shipping or delivery should be made directly to the carrier. Any claims by Buyer against Our Company for shortage or damage occurring prior to such delivery to carrier must be made within five (5) days after receipt of the goods and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from Our Company in the condition claimed. Not with standing passage of the risk of loss to Buyer, title and right of possession to the goods sold here under shall remain with Our Company until all payments here under, including deterred payments evidenced by notes or otherwise, Interest, carrying charges, and attorneys’ fees, shall have been made in cash, and Buyer agrees to do all acts necessary to perfect and maintain such right and title in Our Company.
- Return of products -See the “Return Policy”
- Force majeure-Our Company shall not be liable for failure to perform its obligations resulting directly or indirectly from or contributed to by acts of God; acts of Buyer, civil or military authority, including wage and price controls; fires; war; riot; delays in transportation; lack of or inability to brain raw materials (including energy sources),components, labour, fuel or supplies; or other circumstances beyond Our Company’s reasonable control, whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing. If certain quantities are affected and other quantities are not, the quantities affected shall be eliminated without liability, but the agreement shall remain unaffected. Our Company may during any period of shortage due to any of said causes, allocate its supply of such raw materials among its various users thereof in any manner which we deem fair and reasonable. In no event shall Our Company be liable for special or consequential damages for any delay for any cause.
- Reasonable attorney’s fees- In the event suit or other proceedings shall be brought for the recovery of the purchase price, or any unpaid balance, or the breach by Buyer of any term here in contained, Buyer shall pay to Our Company, in addition to any damages proved by law, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs of collection.
- Liability – Our Company shall not be responsible, obligated, or liable for any injury or damage resulting from an application or use of its products, either singularly or in combination with other products, arising out of acceptance of this order. Our Company shall have no liability for errors in weight or quantity delivered unless claim is made by Buyer within five (5) days after receipt of shipment and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from Our Company in the condition claimed. If such timely claim is made by Buyer, and the claim is deemed valid by Our Company, Our Company may fulfil its responsibility by either shipping the quantity necessary to make good the deficiency, or at Our Company’s option, crediting Buyer with the invoice price of the deficiency.
- Warranty – All goods sold by Our Company are warranted to Buyer to be free from defects in material and workmanship and manufactured in accordance with industry standards. Therefore, going warranty is non-assignable and in lieu of and excludes all other warranties not expressly set forth herein, whether express or implied by operation of law or otherwise including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchant ability or fitness. No agent, employee, or representative of Our Company has any authority to bind Our Company to any representation, affirmation, or warranty concerning the goods and any such representation, affirmation, or warranty shall not be deemed to have become a part of the basis of this agreement and shall be unenforceable. Any claimed defect in material or work man ship shall be deemed waived by Buyer unless submitted to Our Company in writing within five (5) days from the date the goods are received by Buyer. Our Company shall not be liable under the foregoing warranty if any loss or damage is caused by improper application or use of the goods. Our Company disclaims all liability with respect to the design of the goods and makes no warranty with respect to such design. This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, including implied warranties of merchant ability or fitness.
- Remedies and limitation of liability-Our Company shall not be liable for incidental or consequential losses, damages, or expenses arising directly or indirectly from the sale, handling or use of the goods, or from any other cause relating thereto. Our Company’s liability, in any case, including for claims of breaches of warranty or negligence is exclusively limited, at Our Company’s option, to the replacement of goods not complying with this agreement, the repayment of, or crediting Buyer with, an amount equal to the purchase price of such goods, or repairing or arranging for repair of the goods. If Our Company requests the return of the goods, the goods will be redelivered to Our Company in accordance with Our Company’s instructions. The remedies contained in this paragraph constitute the sole recourse of Buyer against Our Company for breach of any of Our Company’s obligations, whether of warranty or otherwise. As long as Our Company makes a good faith effort to rectify any breach, the remedies provided for herein shall be deemed satisfied.
- Selection – Buyer represents that the goods sold here under are fit for their actual or intended use and that Buyer placed no reliance on Our Company’s skill or judgment in selecting suitable goods or materials or in the design of suitable goods and materials. Buyer represents that the use and installation of the goods shall be made in compliance with all applicable government requirements. Buyer will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Our Company, its successors, assigns and subsidiaries from and against all costs (including attorneys), damages and liabilities resulting from actual or alleged claims asserted or any penalties proposed or assessed Our Company for any alleged violation of any federal, state or local law, rule, regulation or standard, by reason of or in connection with any use of the goods delivered here under.
- Language and corresponding text -This agreement has been written in the English language and, If the event of any conflict, the different meanings or contradictory between the English-language version and any translation hereof, the English language version shall prevail.
- Payment methods. We accept the following payment methods:
- (1) Visa/MasterCard/ Credit Cards/Bank Card
- (2) Cash on Delivery is available for United Arab Emirates Note: Cash on Delivery only supports local currency）
Oryvo.com respects your privacy and secures your online safety seriously. In order to provide you with the best products, efficient customer service, and fast updates, we record a variety of information from your visit to our site.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USEAGE
1. Information Collection.We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
* Help make this Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information once again.
* Help you quickly find information, products, and services.
* Help us create content on this Site that is most relevant to you.
* Alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
(a) Email Addresses. Several locations of the Site permit you to enter your email address for purposes including free promotional notices, to answer your request to inform you with a new brand, or new product style, to sign up for our email newsletter. Your participation in a contest is completely voluntary, and you may choose whether to participate and disclose information to us. We use this information to notify contest winners and to award prizes. We may post the names and cities of contest winners on our Site.
(b) Cookies and Other Technology. Like many sites, this Site employs cookies and web beacons(also known as clear GIF technology or “action tags”) to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage.
(ii) Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on this Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on this Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
(iii) We may use third-party advertising companies to help us tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
(c) Log Files. As is true of most websites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access this Site. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
(d) Age. We respect children’s privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 18. Elsewhere on this Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
(e) Product Reviews. You may choose to submit a product review. If you post a review, we will ask for your email address and geographic location. If you submit a review, your geographic location will be visible to other users (your email address will be kept private). Also, any personally identifiable information that you submit as part of the review can be read or used by other visitors to the Site. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information that you choose to submit as part of your review. We believe you can post a helpful review without disclosing any personal information.
2. Information Use and Disclosure.
(a) Internal Use. We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve our Site’s content and layout, to improve our outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
(b) Communications with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about our site, and your orders and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.) Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to request us to notify you when we receive a new brand, new product style, or product to sign up for our email newsletter and special offers. If you submit your email address, we will use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails (see opt out section below for more details). Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
(c) External Use. We want to provide you with excellent service and to offer you a great selection — we primarily sell merchandise, not information. We do not sell, rent, trade, license, or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone, except that:
(i) As do most catalogue and Internet wholesalers, we sometimes use others to perform specific functions on our behalf. When we disclose information to these service providers, we disclose information to help them to perform their service. For example, in order to deliver products to you, we must share some information. We partner with third parties to ship products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party. In the example of shippers, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
(iii) We will not sell (or trade or rent) personally identifiable information to other companies as part of our regular course of business. However, it is possible that we might acquire or merge with or be acquired by another company or that we might dispose of some or all of our assets. If that happens, your personal information may be disclosed to another company, but that disclosure will be subject to the Privacy Notice in effect.
(iv) We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
This Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through this Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit our Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
Opt out /correction
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests emailing your request to ORYVO Customer Support department at info@ORYVO.com. Please do not email your credit card number or other sensitive information.
Offline collection, use and disclosure of information
Updates to this policy
If we change or update this Privacy Notice, we will post changes and updates on this Site so that you will always be aware of what information we collect, use, and disclose. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice from time to time so you will know if the Privacy Notice has been changed or updated. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Therefore, we would like you to know what data we maintain and what data we discard. With this privacy notice, we would like to inform you about our security measures. Collection and processing of personal data We collect personal data only when you provide it to us, through registration, completion of forms or e-mails, as part of an order for products or services, inquiries or requests about materials being ordered and similar situations in which you have chosen to provide the information to us. The database and its contents remain at our company and stay with data processors or servers acting on our behalf and responsible to us. Your personal data will not be passed on by us for use by third parties in any form whatsoever, unless we have obtained your consent or are legally required to do so. We will retain control of and responsibility for the use of any personal data you disclose to us. Some of this data may be stored or processed at computers located in other jurisdictions, such as the United States, whose data protection laws may differ from the jurisdiction in which you live. In such cases, we will ensure that appropriate protections are in place to require the data processor in that country to maintain protections on the data that are equivalent to those that apply in the country in which you live.
Purposes of Use
The data we collect will only be used for the purpose of supplying you with the requested products or services or for other purposes for which you have given your consent, except where otherwise provided by law.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer)
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. If you no longer wish to receive the Company’s promotional communications, you may “opt-out” of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication or by e-mailing the Company at info@Oryvo.com .